Thursday, April 6, 2017

Ahhh...
The joys of Spring!

           Spring is always a time of year for fresh starts and new beginnings and that's just what I have in mind for my jewelry business and creative life this month. I've been all over the place the last few years with my parents moving here, my father passing away and my mother in a care home, in a frail state, with her memory failing terribly. My boys have had some issues that needed full time attention and I haven't had time to focus on myself for one second, let alone feeling like I'm fulfilling my dreams and deepest desires for a creative life. I long for time, even just one day sometimes to do something special for myself. 

Then, along comes Spring.
Deep breath.
Maybe even a sigh.


There's one more serious thing happening and if God is willing to give second chances it will be my turning point in making my fresh start a reality. I can't go into details, but it's weighing very heavy on me right now and the stress of it all is causing some health issues. It's hard not to have any control in a situation when it involves someone you love dearly. 

I'm working really hard to get my Etsy shop up and running and doing a lot of research on how to find my perfect customer who enjoys wearing my jewelry. In the next few weeks, I hope to revive my little shop and once I get 100 listings I'm going to be doing a giveaway to show my appreciation for all the lovely comments that have kept me going these past few years. It's been really rough, but I can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel. 

And Spring is in the air.

The giveaway will be my launch and should help to get my Facebook page going again. I'd certainly appreciate any shares and would be happy to help you promote your business as well. I've felt the love from so many of you and would like to give it back in any way that I can. I can't tell you how grateful I am for you. 

So, stay tuned and be kind. 


Patti xo
I'd love for you to follow me on:






No comments:

Post a Comment