Sunday, May 24, 2015

More Crown Love!



I love soldering, so when my friend created these darling little crowns from something that she saw in my studio I knew what I'd be doing with them. They are fun, original and make great gifts as either a necklace, keychain or a charm to hang from your handbag. 


they're made from repurposed rusty iron


and come in your choice of a flour de lis, crosses or points with circles


 some are plain, some have rhinestones and some have a vintage earring 


 but there are no two alike


 you may simply purchase one or purchase (10+) wholesale 


For the diva in you, your favorite crown lover or your shoppe!

They'll be in my Etsy shoppe as soon as time allows, but in the mean time feel free to message me for more information or to place a special order. 

Patti 
xo



1 comment:

  1. These are so unusual, I love them. Very original.

    Claire xo

    Beads Jar UK

    ReplyDelete