Sunday, January 4, 2015

NEWSFLASH!


I am 
delighted
to share with you that I have been 
invited to join a very special group of 
artists who are working together to highlight their personal passions and interests through their shared ideas about creativity, DIY projects, and inspiration. 

It's called the 
where you will not only discover some great new artists, but will learn some new techniques, follow along in art projects, and get inspiration in many different areas such as repurposing items and decorating your home.    

We also have a Cre8ive Klatch Facebook Group where you can keep up on the  latest happenings.
And...
last but not least,
we are on Instagram with a project called Gr8Full Cre8ives that encourages us to connect with the things we are grateful for in our lives.  

Please follow me on Instagram to see what I am grateful for.

I would love for you to follow along by subscribing and sharing with your friends!

So, grab your coffee, tea or favorite beverage and stop by for some fun. 


Hoping to make 2015 my best year yet.

Much love and Happy New Year!

Patti xo






No comments:

Post a Comment