Monday, January 26, 2015

Great tips for shipping if you own a small business

I had to laugh out loud when I read Kelly's blog post this morning...


Create a Shipping Station for Small Spaces By Kelly Campbell Corso


because quite frankly, that's how my morning was going. But, instead of laundry I was caring for a sick child and multitasking around the house. I have 4 orders to get out today and some are in the studio and a few are skattered around on the kitchen counters. 

I don't actually have room to set up a station, but I love the idea of having a box with everything ready that I'll need.

You can read about Kelly's awesome tips on our collaborative Cre8tive blog page here: 



Patti 
xo

Be sure to check out my business Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/Threebeadsandastring

No comments:

Post a Comment