Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Beyond Talent

I am beyond amazed at the talent of my friend Lori who owns Chasing Claire de Lune and DichotomyInk

She designed this picture using one of my crowns. 

It all started when she saw my crowns and fell in love.  

She asked me if she could use one of them in her artwork and of course, I said yes!



She blew me away with what she did, so I asked her if she could make me one using my profile picture and my favorite crown. 

Lori took it one step further by going to my page and finding a photo of me. Here I am leaning over one of my favorite little girls while I was hosting her beading birthday party with my other business called Beading Bellas. What a great party it was, especially because all the kids were wearing darling little tutu's made by her mom. 


So...from this picture, she made this. 


Isn't it amazing?

This was totally out of the blue and was such a treat for me. I cannot begin to tell you how much I love it and her! 

You can find more of Lori's Vintage Inspired Designs designs 

Patti 
xo




1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love this photo of you, Patti, so regal!

    ReplyDelete