Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Drum Roll Please...

I have some exciting news!

You know when they say... when one door closes another one opens?  Well, the show I was planning on participating in here in Prescott was canceled due to my friend Sharon's business being so busy during that time.  She mentioned that the Arizona Bridal Show was coming up in January and that I should consider doing it.  After I hung up, I went online to look and saw a link for an exhibitor information request.  I clicked on it, filled it out and off it went.  Within the hour, I received a phone call from Shannon saying that she loved my jewelry and was interested in having me as a Exhibitor.  She said they had booths in the runway area where they have all the gorgeous gowns and wondered if I might be interested in having a booth there, instead of being in the main area where all the other vendors are.  That way, the models could use my jewelry in the fashion show.  She also said there would be professional photographers and I would be able to use their photos on my website, blog or wherever I wanted.  This show is HUGE.  She informed me that last year they had over 12,000 brides come through and that so far they have spent over $250,00 in advertising on the radio and television. 

Words cannot express how excited I am to be a part of this amazing venue.  I love doing bridal jewelry more than anything.  There's some sort of magical feeling when it comes to helping a bride get the look she wants on her special day.  

I love the current trends and colors, and am scouring magazines such as The Knot, Arizona Weddings and Arizona Brides as well as many websites and Pinterest for inspiration.  There are so many cool themes and I'll try to include something for everyone.  I especially love the vintage look and Shannon assured me that it was a big right now.   I'm also planning on making hair accessories, bridal brooch bouquets, and bridesmaid and flower girl jewelry. 

 I am also thinking about the look I want for my booth ~ soft and romantic with a touch of vintage.  And the best part...my best friend Liz and her daughter, Katie will be helping me!  They are so awesome and will make it all the more wonderful with there presence.  

I am so excited to share this news and am grateful for the possibilities that this might have for me.  It's time to use my time wisely, and also use all these wonderful beads that I have been stockpiling for years.  I am excited and scared at the same time, and I swear I don't know if I'll sleep until January.  I'll be eating, sleeping and dreaming weddings... and I truly hope that my head quits spinning soon. 



I'd love to hear any ideas that you might have.  Also, please feel free to share my Etsy shop with any brides you may know of.  

Thank you and much love!  

Patti xo



10 comments:

  1. How wonderful Patti!!! What a perfect match! (tee hee) I do think this is exciting. I do think you will do well. I do think wedding cake and champagne are in order for a celbration for you NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wedding cake? lol Thank you Linda. I took care of the champagne part last night and will again tonight. I have a lot to do, but it will be fun!

      Delete
  2. Woohoooo!!!! Congratulations! You're jewelry is amazing, so I'm sure you'll gain many, many sales and admirers from the show. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so great Patti! Congratulations. I know it will be fab! I shared your blog site. Hoping to send you some new fans.
    Artfully yours-
    Lee
    Envisage Vintage Jewelry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the lovely comment and for sharing my blog site Lee. xo

      Delete
  4. ............ WOW,WOW,WOW..... Your time is now !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Patti! Your jewels are lovely, wishing you much success on this new, and wonderful opportunity! Xo

    ReplyDelete