Saturday, March 23, 2013

Bead Soup Blog Party

Is it soup yet?

It has been quite a long month since I first posted about the Bead Soup Blog, but I wanted to show you the bead soup I received from my partner Sharon Palac.  She sent me a beautiful handmade polymer clay pendant, a handmade copper pendant and included a variety of other beads such as vintage glass, 2 vintage crystals with bead caps, citrine briolettes, red creek jasper stones, and a beautiful sari silk ribbon.



It's a lovely spring mix and I am very excited to start playing around with a design.  I love the muted colors and she nailed me with adding vintage beads since I have such a love for vintage.  She did such a beautiful job with the pendant and the clasp.  I love that it is handmade by her.  Thank you Sharon for sending me such a stunning mixture of beads.  

AND

Here are the beads I sent to Sharon.  

I soldered a teardrop Opalite for the pendant and added some vintage rhinestone beads, a silver box clasp, some silver fillers, moonstone beads and black onyx.  



It's almost time for the big reveal!  Stay tuned...it will be on March 30th.  

 Patti xo

3 comments:

  1. Great soups! I’m part of the bead soup party. Looking forward to the reveals. I'm now following you. I have a new blog. Please consider following my jewelry blog. Thanks.
    http://vintagememoriesjewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting messages like thank you!!!, I love you, Sorry on your Stamped Jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beads you both exchanged!

    ReplyDelete