Monday, February 11, 2013

Bead Soup Blog Party

Right before I went to Tucson I found out who my partner was for the Bead Soup Blog Party and I contacted her.  We were both headed out of town, so we decided we would meet after we returned to exchange our beads in person.  You see, we both live in Prescott.  Out of 500 jewelry designers we happened to get paired up.  I emailed Lori to see if she paired us up on purpose and she said she doesn't even look at the cites.  What are the chances of that happening?  Some things are just meant to be.  I shopped for my bead soup gift in Tucson and can't wait to see what Sharon Palac from Prescott, Arizona thinks of it.  

Here is a little sneak peek...


LOL...it is in disguise until I present it to her.  I hope she likes it as it is nothing like the jewelry in her Etsy shop.  We are thinking outside the box right?  

I'm so anxious to meet you Sharon!  See you on Friday for lunch!!

 Patti xo



1 comment:

  1. Do I see pearls and yummy cognac gems??? Now you really have me wondering! Can't wait to meet you and exchange our bead soup!

    ReplyDelete