Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I'm back...

Day 1 ~ Art Every Day Month 


I am so happy to be involved in a challenge called 'Art Every Day Month' where I have committed to making a piece of art every day for the entire month of November and  posting photos here on my blog.  For whatever reason, be it projects, kids or just life in general, I haven't felt very creative and needed a little nudge to help get started again.  Feel free to join me at http://creativeeveryday.com/art-every-day-month.   You can jump in at any time!  I really enjoy connecting with other creative people and sharing inspiration. 


So today, I decided to start with something small.  I actually went into my studio this morning (yep, I did!) and didn't come out until I made 8 pairs of earrings.   It felt really good and since I'm having a Holiday Open House soon I wanted to have some earrings that were simple, yet beautiful for the upcoming holidays.  I started with my all time favorite, which are classic Pearls, and incorporated some ribbon to give them a feminine and festive look.  


Soooo...Here's what I came up with:


Freshwater Pearls, brown ribbon and Sterling Silver...


Elegant Large faux Pearls, Swarovski Crystals, Freshwater Pearls and Sterling Silver...




I've always loved buttons, so these are for anyone who might be a button lover too.  Freshwater Pearls, Mother of Pearl buttons and Sterling Silver...



Freshwater Pearls, ribbon and Sterling Silver...



Freshwater Pearls, ribbon and Sterling Silver...



 Freshwater Pearls, ribbon and Sterling Silver...



Freshwater Pearls and Sterling Silver...



And more Freshwater Pearls and Sterling Silver.







4 comments:

  1. Not only did you make several earrings, but they are all unique! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Great look to these gems. They all seem perfect for fall wardrobes and holiday parties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty - great designs!

    ReplyDelete