Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 4

Good morning!   This is how I felt when I went into my studio this morning to do something creative for day 4 of the Art Every Day Month challenge..


delightful...

 I also read my note from the Universe http://www.tut.com/theclub/, which always makes me smile.  

You've got your agenda,
I've got my agenda.
Ok...so my agenda is actually your agenda.
You have an agenda, Patricia, Right?
Dream on and dream big ~ 
                            The Universe

Whatever you do Patricia, dwell upon the end result and move.  I'll connect the dots.

How cool is that?  So, I'm moving forward and letting the universe connect the dots...

putting one foot in front of the other and one bead on a wire at a time.  

I never get tired of Pearls, but thought I should do something a little different today.  

After all...


So, with that in mind, this is what I created...you might need to put on your shades because they are


bright


are you ready for the holidays?...








These are really cute on and go with anything!



















No comments:

Post a Comment